Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. Cookies are used to:
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
• Keep track of advertisements
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
• We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies
Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following personal information from you on the arisesportsmedicine.com forms.
• First and Last name
• Email address
• Phone number
By entering this information, you are providing personal information that will be used by Arise Sports Medicine for the sole purpose of scheduling your appointment or returning your contact request. If you choose to enroll as a subscriber of our website, you may receive recurring practice newsletters, announcements and/or occasional promotional information via email. These emails will be of a general nature and will in no way disclose your unique health characteristics. At the time you subscribe or any time thereafter, you can choose to opt-out of receiving these emails from us.To subscribe to our website, we need certain contact information, such as your name and email address. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required. You can unsubscribe from the newsletters by simply clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails; you will be immediately unsubscribed.We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Neither Arise Sports Medicine nor any of its services are designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13.
Like many other websites, we also automatically collect and log other non-identifying information when you interact with the arisesportsmedicine.com website:Device data. We collect data from the device and application you use to access the arisesportsmedicine.com website, such as your Internet protocol (IP) addresses, operating system, device type, browser type and timestamps. Usage data. We collect usage data that may include which arisesportsmedicine.com webpages you visit, what you click on, when you performed those actions, and so on. Emails sent by arisesportsmedicine.com collect information about who opened those emails and clicked on links in them. We do this to measure the performance of the arisesportsmedicine.com email messaging and to monitor and improve email deliverability and open rates.
• Google Analytics. In addition, our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Passive Information We Collect
Disclosure Of Your Information